Who is ''Together Beyond Words''
Together Beyond Words (TBW) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the empowerment of women, the healing of emotional wounds and traumas and the undermining of prejudice as a path towards building a just and peacefull society.
To accomplish this goal we run workshops, trainings and courses for Arab Palestinian and Jewish women using an innovative multi-disciplinary educational model.
We Believe that
- We believe that you will leave our meetings excited about creating friendships with women of different backgrounds whose inner world is so similar to yours.
- We believe that you will leave our meetings with a sense empathy, understanding and connectedness towards a group of women who will have become in such a short time so significant in your life.
- We believe that you will leave our meetings trusting your own ability and strength to work for social change that will affect you, your family and your community.
- We believe that you will leave our meetings with a sense of your own uniqueness and how to use your special gifts to improve your surroundings.
- We believe that you will leave our meetings with knowledge how to use various interventions such as movement, body work and listening partnerships to transform challenging situations in your life.
- We believe that you will leave our meetings with motivation and tools to become more involved in working for social justice and peace in Israel.
Our Activities this year
1. From Stage to Change, A Playback Theatre and Workshop Facilitation Program
2. From Pain to Peace, Peace Leadership Training Program
The Together Beyond Words Educational Model
The model includes both verbal and nonverbal techniques. This combination seems to work extremely well in quickly breaking down barriers between people and creating an atmosphere of trust and acceptance.